PARTICIPATE IN FRANCE CHINA COMMITEE INNOVATION AWARDS
2022 – 8th edition of Innovation Awards for Franco-Chinese Teams
2022 Application kit
In 2022, the application period lasts from June 15th to August 15th.
Once completed, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 R&D Award winner with our Ambassador Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN
Innovative Product winner 2022 with Antoine PETIT, Chairman of the French CNRS, Chairman of the Jury
Innovative Initiative 2022 winner with LU Rongkai, scientific adviser at the Embassy of China in France
Innovation Awards for Franco-Chinese Teams: a long story
Origin of the Innovation Awards
The France China Committee organized the Innovation Awards for Franco-Chinese Teams for the first time in 2014 as part of its campaign « France Technology – so French, so Innovative». For the 8th edition in 2022, we will have 3 categories of Awards: R&D, Innovative Product and Innovative Initiative.
Type of Awards
The Innovation Awards aim to reward outstandly innovative projects which are jointly developed by bicultural Franco-Chinese teams. These teams may have diverse backgrounds: from universities, French “Grandes Ecoles”, laboratories, R&D centers and/or French and/or Chinese companies, etc.
The candidates are expected to conduct innovative technologies, products or services, with a significant impact in social, environmental and/or cultural terms, through all phases of innovation:
- R&D (Research & Development) Award recognizes and honors innovations which have not yet been introduced to the market, developed by one and/or a combination of public or private research units such as research and development centers, and/or institutes, and/or company laboratories.
- Innovative Product Award recognizes and honors innovations which are already on sale on the market and for which a patent has been filed before the candidates submit their application.
- Innovative Initiative Award recognizes and honors any other innovation, including ideas, software, business models, organizational methods or similar procedures already implemented within an organization.
Under the patronage of
- French Ministry of Economy and Finances, and
- French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
With the special support from
- The Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in France
- STATION F
Chairman of the Jury
The French National Center for Scientific Research
Ambassador of the Awards
The Awards are supported by Mr. Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN, personality at the heart of the France-China diplomatic relationship, former Prime minister, Honorary Member of French Parliament, Chairman of the Fondation Prospective et Innovation.
The Awards have a prestigious Franco-Chinese jury, chaired by the French National Center for Scientific Research. The jury are formed by Franco-Chinese experts from institutions, companies, and scientific world, specialized in various fields.
The winning Teams of the Awards will be chosen by the Jury from around 10 pre-selected finalist projects between September and October 2022 for the three categories of the Awards.
The finalists will pitch in front of the Jury members in France and in China.
Projects for the first three categories will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- The emphasis placed on the involvement of Franco-Chinese team in the innovation process
- Innovative aspects
- Economic viability
- The usefulness of the project in social, environmental and/or cultural terms.
The Awards ceremony
It will be held in Paris on 2022 November 23rd.
The France China Committee, the Awards’ organizer
The France-China Committee gathers French companies active in France and China in the long term and working together for their development with China.
Dean of the Franco-Chinese economic relationship, China’s expert since 1979, the France-China Committee has become a key player in high-level Franco-Chinese economic diplomacy. Its mission is to promote the French offer in China and Franco-Chinese cooperation, which brings common values and mutual interests to France and China.
New 2022 support of the FCC Awards
Official support of the Awards since 2014
Chairman of the FCC Awards Jury since 2014